iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test，FDA EUA Authorized OTC at-Home Self Test, Results in 15 Minutes with Non-invasive Nasal Swab, Easy to Use & No Discomfort, 2 Tests per Pack
In Stock - Shipping Daily!
***Min order 1 Case (90 Boxes/180 Tests)***
- FDA Authorized 15-Minute Self-Test: The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has COVID-19. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.
- Easy to Use with Zero Discomfort: Test can be done by inserting 1/2 to 3/4 inch of a simple non-invasive nasal swab. Step-by-step instructional videos are available.
- For Ages 2 and Above : The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- Manage Group Testing Via Mobile App: The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results as needed at school, work or an event.
Click here for "QuickStart Guide"
Click here for "FDA EUA Letter"
Click here for "Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use"
Click here for "Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers"
***Due to FDA Guidelines and Supply Chain Demands All Orders for this Product are NON-Cancellable and NON-Returnable!
This product has not been FDA cleared or approved; but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA; This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS- CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and, The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.